Skip to main content

Who are you? Yes, YOU! Viewing this page???


While playing around in the settings for this account I stumbled upon a page that shows me who has been viewing my page!

Now I realize that some of you professional bloggers might not be impressed by these stats but I sure am! I sort of thought my blog was just a way for me to keep up with friends and share my thoughts with them. But this says it's been viewed by lots of people! By people from Brazil, Russia, and the Netherlands!?! Just to note a few.

And now I'm curious to know who these people are--if they ever view my page again. So please leave a message after the beep...Well, you know what I mean! Please, leave a message. You have me intrigued!


Comments

Katrina said…
I'm just one of your stalkers, what can I say... lol
Dayna said…
Stalker here too. I am a boring American...
Miranda Leigh said…
Haha, I just remembered that I hadn't responded to your comments. Thanks, ladies. Glad to have you stalking here. And Dayna, do you have a blog that I've been missing out on???